Terms and Conditions
1. Fares are based on a direct trip with passengers being ready to travel at the time and place specified.
2. All fares quoted are for point to point and any diversions, stopovers, etc. will be charged extra on top of the fare quoted.
3. All cash fares are to be paid to the driver in British Sterling (£) at the end of your journey.
4. Credit/debit card payments should be made alongside the booking, unless the passenger has opted to make cash payment at the end of the journey.
5. Credit/debit card payments will incur an extra surcharges.
6. Our saloons are insured for hire and reward for a maximum of 4 passengers.
7. We reserve the right to refuse any passenger our services if their luggage is extremely excess and deemed as unsafe for the vehicle on the road.
8. Passengers are responsible for the loading and unloading of their belongings and we will not accept liability for loss or damage to the luggage. Our drivers will offer assistance with luggage in many cases at the passenger’s discretion.
9. All prices quoted are per car.
10. There are seasonal 50% surcharges on our prices on specific dates; These are 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December and 1st January.
11. A reservation may only be changed or cancelled with the permission of the M1 Express. Changes to a booking must be actioned in writing (preferably by email) prior to the arrival of required vehicle.
12. All payments can be made in cash, credit/debit card or on accounts. In the case of credit/debit card payments, your card will be charged before or on the day of the journey. In the event of a cash booking you must pay the driver at the end of the journey. We reserve the right to charge in instances of a cancellation or ‘no show’.
13. At airports, once the flights have landed, passengers are allowed free waiting time of up to 45 minutes, afterwards a charge of £1 per additional 5 minutes will be incurred. At other pickup locations, 5 minutes of free waiting time is allowed, afterwards a charge of £1 per every additional 5 minutes will be incurred.
Website Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is provided by M1 Express on the following terms and conditions.
By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access or use the web site. M1 Express may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of this web site will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
The information contained in this website is correct as far as can be ascertained at the time of publication.
This website is published by M1 Express, who have endeavoured to ensure that the information it contains is as accurate as possible at the time of production but regret that they cannot guarantee accuracy and cannot be held responsible in any way whatsoever for any errors or omissions in the information, which may also change from time to time thereafter.
M1 Express and its agents accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any claim, loss, damage, injury or inconvenience whether direct, indirect or consequential and however sustained or caused as a result of using this website. All persons using the information in this website do so of their own accord and it will be their sole responsibility to verify all information obtained before making any decisions whatsoever based upon such information.
M1 Express offers no warranty or indemnity that the information featured is accurate and offers no guarantee or indemnity whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information on this website.
All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of M1 Express.
Any use of this website shall be deemed as to be using it in England. This website has been produced in England and is subject solely to English Law.
M1 Express does not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in and on this website and all content located on the site shall remain the property of M1 Express. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any content from this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use.